SFX BG Effect

| Labels: , | Posted On Friday, October 12, 2012



This is my first attempt to try to make contrast bg sfx effect. This one is pretty hard to do, I had to do multiple attempts before I finally satisfied with it. I know I shouldn't post this until I complete the whole oneshot but I think it's gonna be quite sometimes before I can do so since my office project had restarted.

Originally I only want to draw four pages of a fighting scenes to train my hand using wacom. I used heavy references from Claymore for the fight scenes. But most of my officemates encourages to make a comic, at least a one-shot.

Claymore manga, ongoing series since 2001, created by Norihiro Yagi. If you like dark fantasy action-adventure shonen genre manga, give Claymore a try! You won't disappointed.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for SFX BG Effect

Post a Comment