Moderish Verstand: Page Example

| Labels: | Posted On Friday, September 14, 2012


An old comic I did around 2005-2006. Around 2009 I manage to complete writing all the twelve volumes but I don't think I have time or skills to actually do all the twelve volumes. I maybe will propose this manga once I can ensure my copyright.

Title: Moderish Verstand (Killing Minds in German)

This scene (or this particular page) is one of my fav of all the experimental art I did for this manga. I seriously hope one day I can actually do this manga myself. I was studying on drawing blood, especially sprouting effect and several other effects like crashed glasses, line and sound effects.

Had to admit I was pretty free back then to do the studies ^_^

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Moderish Verstand: Page Example

Post a Comment